english class

Friday, 29 April 2011

Royal wedding


I did not the wedding was done in London. I saw a video and the wedding realy look nice. I like Kate dress and William clothe.


Royal guests from around the world

Royal wedding: hats and fascinators

Global celebrations

Telegraph photographers' wedding

Guests arrive at Westminster Abbey

Pomp and pageantry

Royal Family at Westminster Abbey

Prince William and Kate marry

Royal wedding worst-dressed

Kate's wedding dress

In pictures: wedding day best dressed

Royal wedding balcony kiss

Posted by cyn123 at 10:36
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

cyn123
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • Royal wedding
      • Dream to a dream to the retaliate
      • Where would you hide your idea?
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.